Study Canada
en Francais    Spanish
About Canada
Costs ($)
Getting a Visa
Student Services

Select a school or program type then click Go.

-- or --

Advanced Search

* Not sure what school type to select? Click here.  

Receive more information about Canadian Education, register now.


Health Insurance

All international students in Canada must have health insurance. Medical coverage available to international students varies from province to province. In provinces where international students are not covered under provincial health care plans, students must arrange for private health insurance coverage.

Canadian Health Insurance for International Students (tm)
The Canadian Education Centre Network is pleased to be working with Ingle International to provide international students with access to comprehensive health insurance for any study destination in Canada.

Ingle International offers complete-coverage policies as well as policies that supplement the provincial medical coverage available in some provinces. All policies include 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week assistance for international students. Coverage is available for hospital and doctors visits, air ambulance, prescription drugs, dental emergencies, legal and diplomatic referral, assistance with lost documents, contacting relatives, interpretation and translation services, and more.

Click here for more information about Canadian Health Insurance for International Students (tm).

Links to Information on Provincial Health Care and UHIP®

Provincial Healthcare:
British Columbia
New Brunswick
Nova Scotia
Prince Edward Island
Newfoundland & Labrador
Northwest Territories

University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP®)